Transport S’Jegers is proud to be one of the largest container carriers in Belgium. How did we win this title? Our many years of experience (since 1995) in the field of container transport have something to do with it, of course. Add to this the permanent partnerships with some of the major terminals and logistics companies (such as Inland Terminal BCTN Meerhout), as well as our desire to offer quality customer service.
How does that translate into figures? Well: 150.000. That’s the number of sea containers that cross the international roads on more than 600 S’Jegers chassis every year: from the world ports of Antwerp, Zeebrugge and Rotterdam to the Benelux, France and Germany… and also to the rest of Europe.
What we offer in container transport:
- sea containers in all possible sizes: 20-foot, 40-foot or 45-foot containers
- ADR: the carriage of dangerous goods by road
- reefers, gensets (portable generators) included
- tipping containers (20 feet, 40 feet and 45 feet)
- tank containers
- combi-trailers (2x 20 feet)
- ‘ecocombi’ / gigaliner (1x 20 feet + 1x 40 feet or 3x 20 feet)
In addition to transport in the strict sense, we also offer container solutions for storage and transhipment (thanks to our depots in Kallo and Tessenderlo/Laakdal), sale and rental and fumigation.
At S’Jegers, we know all the trucks of the trade to transport your containers from A to B.
Request a quote, we’ll go to freight lengths to answer quickly
… all quotes are non-binding of course!
S'Jegers Transport bvba
VAT: BE 0461.119.588
+32 13 67 78 23
Monday - Friday:
6 a.m. – 6 p.m.